Starting and stopping with maximum performance
Simple, robust and reliable – these are the key characteristics of our KB conical-rotor brake motors. Their unique brake operating principle eliminates the need for separate control or additional switching elements. This is due to the mechanical connection between the brake and rotor. The result:
- particularly high braking performance
- approval for operation with extremely high switching frequencies
- two-speed pole-changing motors
- drives for starting-and-stopping applications and for direct line-fed travel motions
- resistance to temporary overload
- KB motors can be connected to gearboxes via a coupling.